- The Laws of Hong Kong (BLIS)
This has been the Bilingual Laws Information System (BLIS) on the Internet prepared and hosted by the Department of Justice of Hong Kong for free public access since November 9, 1997. BLIS contains the Laws of Hong Kong in both Chinese and English. Users can search and retrieve the ordinances and Sub-Legislation from BLIS. This service is free of charge.
- Hong Kong Judiciary (Courts) Homepage Judgments delivered by various Hong Kong courts since 1993 are available on this web site
- Basic Law of Hong Kong
- The Faculty of Law of UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
- School of Law of City University of Hong Kong
- Department of Accountancy and Law, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Asia Information Associates Limited provides solutions to the special information needs of in-house counsel and other professional managers, particularly in relation to China, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
- Hong Kong Legal Information Institute (HKLII): a project of China IT & Law Centre, a centre jointly established by Department of Computer Science and Faculty of Law of the University of Hong Kong. HKLII has obtained the kind assistance of the Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII) in its development.
Government Information on the Internet
- The Hong Kong Government Information Centre
- The Hong Kong Legislative Council
- Hong Kong Justice Department Homepage
- Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Intellectual Property (IP) Department
Background Information and News Resources on the Internet